YOU CAN TALK TO THE FRONT DOOR FROM ANY PHONE IN THE HOUSE OR ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD.....
Your kids Should never have to come face to face with anyone when they ring the door!!
When you're looking for a stylish security door entry intercom to simply hear when someone rings your door bell, our Logenex video door phone can easily connect your entry door to all the premise phones look no further than TeleDoorBell and Pre-Lock Security Services. . Its clean lines, illuminated call button and low profile is designer approved and packed with the most features of any door entry system. Rugged and weatherproof, TeleDoorBell door stations are built for North American climate. Perfect for commercial or residential applications, TeleDoorBell seamlessly integrates to virtually any analogue, VOIP or business phone system and is available with or without colour camera featuring infrared illuminators for night vision.
- Available with Optional Colour Camera & 18" Monitor installed in the Kitchen & Master Bedroom
- Features Call Forward to your cell phone to give your home the i am at home feel
- Relay Control
- Remote Dial-up
- Colour Video CCTV Cameraz
- Call Waiting
- Optinal Ding Dong output to existing Door Bell (For customers who wish to still hear typical door bell sound)
- Caller ID/Distinctive Ring
1. If your doorbell rings or you hear the unique TeleDoorBell ring signal, pick up any telephone in the house within two minutes. You can now talk to the person at the entrance.
2. If two minutes has expired then pick up any telephone and dial *#* on the touch tone keypad on your telephone. This will connect you to the door speaker. Note: Using *#* can be done at times when no one has depressed the door speaker button and provides the user with a monitor function.
3. While on a telephone conversation, depression of the door speaker button will cause a unique call indication tone to be applied over the conversation. The doorbell will also ring, if enabled. "*4" can be used to put the telephone call on hold and connect to the door speaker. Using "*4" again will return to the telephone call. This hold feature can be used only once per door speaker button depression. Alternatively, a user can hang up the active conversation and then pick up the receiver and a connection will occur with the door speaker. A user has two minutes to do this, otherwise, *#* needs to be used.
4. If a door strike system has been installed, to automatically open a door or a gate, a user can activate it by depressing "*5" on the keypad while connected to the speaker. This will cause a five second contact closure and open the door or gate automatically.
5. Optional Call forwarding now available whereby you can program the TeleDoorBell to forward to your cellular phone so you can answer the door even when you are in Florida or anywhere in the world that you have cellular access. The Visitor will ring your door bell just like normal however your TeleDoorBell will transfer the call to your cell phone. As most intruders ring the door bell before breaking into a home, this feature will cause the visitor to believe someone is home and most likely will stop the robbery and allow you to deal with who is at the door and why?
Get your door bell installed today.... email@example.com
Call us today at (416) 736-8383