LYNX Touch 5200
All-IN-ONE HOME AND BUSINESS CONTROL SYSTEM
LYNX Touch 5200
Honeywell's LYNX Touch 5200 all-in-one home and business security system was just revealed in Vegas at the 2014 ISC West Security Show on April 2, 2014.
Our President Paul Seidman personally attended and saw first hand the new features of the Honeywell Industry leading security manufacture latest product Line up for 2014.
The Honeywell LYNX Touch 5200 is the newest security system released by Honeywell. Replacing its reliable predecessor, the well-known LYNX 5100, The LYNX Touch 5200 has some welcomed new security features to the LYNX Touch line of wireless security products, including the ability to view video on the system's new, bright, high-resolution 4. 7" LCD screen via the Honywell IP CAM-W12 wired or wireless IP camera. The LYNX Touch 5200 has the ability to be monitored over WIFI or GSM, or, if you'd prefer, it can be monitored using dual pathways for additional high end homes that want security typically not avaialble from all security providers. Designed totally with the end-user in mind and not just for our installers, like some of the more complicated wired panels, the L5200 is simple to program and configure making the Honeywell LYNX Touch 5200 the best security system ever made by Honeywell. It is capable of monitoring 84 total zones, just like its slightly more robust wireless contemporary the Honeywell 7000 which is also new for 2014.
The unit is a full-featured system with Honeywell's legacy in mind, continuing the company's commitment to Z-Wave technology. With the simple addition of the LYNX Touch 5200's z-wave module, this unit can easily be made the brains of your home, controlling both your security system and satisfying your home automation needs and making your home safe and fun to be in. Let us configure your LYNX Touch so you can control your complete security system from anywhere in the world.
Honeywell's LYNX Touch 5200 all-in-one home & business security system features a bright, 4.7" full-colour touch screen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easy operation. The most pronuced change right off the cuff is the new sleek design with two dedicated keys for easy access to the home screen and emergency features at the touch of a button.
It features on-screen video, Z-Wave automation capacities, including advance alarm communications, garage door notification and control including tornado alerts for U.S.. and Canadian residents. The New LYNX Touch 5200 is flash upgradeable so you never left with security that can't move forward when you need to upgrade.
Whether using the new LYNX Touch 5200 as backup or primary communications, the advanced 4G radio improves longevity and maximizes your security for your home and business around the clock.
Honeywell LYNX Connect app provides consumers with the ability to use an IOS or Android device to view video and operate the system on the premise of their home
The Z-Wave connectivity module lets our installers integrate security, lighting, thermostats and more for local and remote control. With Honeywell Total Connect remote services our customers can control security, thermostats, lighting, locks, receive real time alerts and more with most Smartphones, tablets and computers from anywhere in the world.
LYNX Touch 5200 Features:
- 4.7" color graphic touch screen with 470 X 256 pixels, 16.7 million colors
- Intuitive easy to use touch screen interface
- Built in 85 dB sounder with voice siren
- Long range radio / Two-way voice no phone line required
- Menu driven navigation
- Integrate Video with One camera displayed on the Touch Screen using Honeywell Total Connect camera
- Wi-Fi support
- Integrated Z-Wave provides control of all Z-wave devices
- Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius with one day or five day forecasts
- Advanced protection Logic technology when activated the alarm panel can report even if the system is tampered with
during the entry and communications delay times. No ability to smash the panel to interrupt detection this may be possible on other all in one systems
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Vice chime by zone
- Family message center for user recoreded messages
- 32 user codes
- Wall or desk mounting
- Viewable event log stores up to 128 events
- RF jam detection
- Case Tamper
- Exit error feaure detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires
- 64 Wireless zones with 1 hardwire
- Supports wireless bidirectional keypads
- Garage Door Function, with up to Three garage doors per system with auto secure feature if left open,
- GSM and IP communicators
- 24-Hour backup battery option with rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.Vdc
- Two-way voice communications over POTS, IP / Wi-Fi or GSM
LYNX Touch 5200 Integrated Z-Wave Support
- Up to three thermostats
- Water valves
- Four door locks
- 40 devices (lights, switches and lamp modules
- 20 scenes
- 20 rules event based actions
- Sunrise / Sunset lighting control
- Randomized lighting control
LYNX Touch 5200 Wi-Fi
- IEEE 802.11 B / G / N radio
- Supports alarm reporting
- Supports two-way voice
- LYNX Connect app supports Mobile IOS & Android devices
- UL-985, UL 1023, UL 1635
- CAN/ULC Subject-C1023
- ANSI/SIA CP-01-2010
Pre-Lock Security Services can install wired, wireless or hybrid alarms systems mixing physical wires where possible with high tech wireless security equpment by Honeywell. We can even tak over or upgrade your existing alarm system to meet the ever changing needs of your famiily and home. Protecting your self from burglary has never been easier before. Let us configure your alarm system to include door sensors, window sensors, motion detectors, glass break sensors andmore. Add monitored detectors for smoke, carbon monoxide, flood, sump pump overflow and temperature changes.
For more information call us at (416) 773-5625
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Road Unit 4